Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sixteen years



Wow- Sixteen years. Married, that is. 23 years together in all. It really doesn't seem possible! I think we make a pretty good looking couple, if I do say so myself. Over that time we have lived at 2 addresses, had 5 dogs, 4 cats and 3 children LOL. We have had our ups and downs, been prosperous and been money poor. We have survived a house fire and a miscarriage and are closer for it. I can't imagine being with anyone else. He can read my mind, puts up with my moods, and knows just how to rub my back and neck to make it all better. He does housework and watches the kids, supports my endeavors (with some grumbling, but he does) and he is the most caring and honest man I know. He loves us and works hard to support us. Everything he does is done with his family in mind. He is my McGyver. He is my world.

No comments: