Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kit Kat

My kitty is missing. He disappeared 4 days ago and I truly miss him. We have another cat (his twin sister) and the dog and , of course the kids, but it is amazing how much of a place he held in our lives. I didn't realize that he held to a pretty strict schedule of going out and coming in until I started glancing around for him at certain times of the day. I growled when he insisted on sleeping at the head of the bed between our pillows but now miss his presence dearly. He was mister 'fiercely independent' until he wanted to be scratched and then he would stretch out and keep coming back for more. He gave the dog a run for his money and always kept everyone in line but loved to snuggle. He was beautiful- majestic. One of the prettiest cats I know. My kitty is missing- and it has left a big hole in my heart. I love you Kit Kat!

No comments: