Friday, November 14, 2008

Time flies


Boy, does Rebecca seem to be growing up fast! She has cut her 5th tooth -on the top left- and is working on #6 on the top right. She goes from sitting to the crawl position and back to sitting like a champ and is starting to really be mobile. Last night she pulled herself to standing on daddy's legs. Yikes! I glanced back at her first pictures today...I love the one of Rachel holding her on the hospital bed... and I can't get over how the event itself seems so long ago, yet at the same time I can't believe that enough time has passed for her to be as big as she is. She is wearing 12 mos. clothing, and even some 18mos pants as she is so tall. She tries so hard to join in with her siblings, and loves to laugh along with them. My little lamb- not so little anymore!

No comments: