Saturday, November 22, 2008

My littlest princess

She is amazing, my little R2. Yesterday she was standing up in her crib when I went to get her from her nap. She calls me mama and claps and waves and holds her breath in anticipation of "weee, weee, weee, all the way home!"
She is crawling from room to room and today went up on all fours like she was going to stand up herself in the middle of the room. Her hair is getting so long it is starting to be in her eyes and she is working on tooth #6. She LOVES to pull herself up to standing on whatever/whoever is near, and enjoys petting the animals. Today I had her in an 18month turtleneck onsie and 12 month pants. She is long in the torso like me. Her body is long and lean but she has those ADORABLE chunky thighs which I just love. She is so very alert and "with it" that everyone thinks I am joking when I say that she is only 8.5 months. So beautiful. What a blessing.

No comments: