Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where to begin?

I have wanted to blog for a while. I set up the page, chose my picture, thought up a title and then..........nothing. I wanted to have something spectacular for my initial post.
Uh huh. Yeah. So there sat an empty blog for more than a week while I waited for some sort of divine inspiration to stop me in my tracks and make me drop everything to run to the computer and create the post to end all posts. Suddenly, though, I realized that if I did that, then there would be nothing left to write. So here I sit, babbling out my fingertips with all the trappings of the day swirling around in my head. Which should get the priority?
I think I will go with Miss Rebecca. She is just amazing to me. Six months old and lives life to the fullest already. I just love her! She had everyone in KFC coming over to meet her, waving to her and making faces/ giggling with her. Not just one person, but several! Too much, that one. Then there is her big sister who was the only one able to calm the baby with her beautiful singing. And not to forget big brother who entertained the crowds at his cousin's birthday as he filled a HUGE wagon with all sorts of treasures, then spent an hour dragging it around behind him. So precious.
Wow, this blog is a really neat thing. I began typing with a rather large chip on my shoulder due to raging thyroid, raging husband and being overwhelmed by day-to-day life. After writing about my babies, however, I feel so much better!
Not earth-shattering, not pulitzer prize winning, but not a bad first step, either. Welcome to my blog!

1 comment:

Mbdiamond said...

Welcome to the blogging world friend!