Friday, September 26, 2008

That rollercoaster called LIFE....

Life sure is a riot! We just got hit with a bunch of HUGE bills-- having to pay TWICE our normal tax bill....a new transmission for one of the trucks (the second one this year- different truck)....purchasing a wood burning furnace which seemed like a good idea at the time but is really getting out of hand...and on and on and on.
At the same time DH and I have discussed our life's plan and think that buying a campground would be really fun and a great way to raise the kids. He is getting too old for the really physical work that he is called to do, and I am not so sure I want to go back to teaching. Campgrounds cost between 500,000 and 1.5 million. Hahahaha...this might be on the 5 year plan, eh? Then I was researching a house online when I stumbled upon the vacation house of my dreams. Waaaaay out of my price range (which is $25.00 BTW) Oh yeah, life can just make you laugh sometimes, eh? But we will get through it. We will hunker down like we always do and get through the squeeze..........but I sure wish we didn't have to!
Honey, did you play powerball this week??

1 comment:

Mbdiamond said...

Love the "eh?" ... what - you trying to pass yourself off as Canadian?? Rofl...