Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh no! Not the crib sheet!

I hate (read that as HATE) changing crib sheets. There has to be some secret to it, some trick or slight of hand that makes it easier. You would think that being on my third child I would have figured it out by now. Apparently not. I spent an inordinate amount of time this morning changing the sheet on #3s crib. She had had a diaper blowout that was not only nasty, but right in the middle which meant immmediate changing. Yes, you read that right. With child #1 it went without saying that I would change the sheet immediately. With #2 I learned that you can cover things like urine , etc. with a towel and put the child back to bed and deal with it in the morning. With #3 I would have just moved her to the other end of the bed and dealt with it later. But in the middle?? No go. UGH! Not what I wanted to be doing at 5AM. Any crib sheet pros out there? Want to share your technique? Maybe I could invent a bumper holder thingie that makes it easier...............yeah! Then I could make millions and retire early and ........*yawn* maybe I will sleep on it, instead.

No comments: