Friday, March 6, 2009

Lost treasures revealed

So. This is both funny and embarassing so I am going to share in case you need a lift. *
Ben took the cushions off the couch today. Apparently we haven't done that in quite a while. Here is what we found:

A picture of Rachel as a baby
a dollar bill (my fee for services rendered)
misc. coins (Ben's finders fee)
6 kid's socks
2 hair clips
2 scrunchies
3 ponytail holders (one mine and two Rachel's)
1 rattle (shaped like a crab)
1 ruler
1 pair of nail clippers (the nice baby ones)
Mr. Potato Head eyes (he will be so happy!)
A plastic frog
2 forks and 4 spoons
6 pieces of plastic food
My missing gold hoop earring (score!)
DH's tie clip, still in it's box
a brass fitting of some sort
Rachel's charm bracelet
a chip clip
2 dress-up necklaces (purple and orange)
2 toothbrushes (I buy them by the dozen exactly for this reason)
a spy code book (Kinda cool. I am going to write Rachel a note later)
the missing puzzle piece (yahoo!)
the back of the TV remote (already went to comcast and got a replacement)
a comb
6 pens
4 paintbrushes
7 pencils
10 colored pencils
5 crayons
2 markers

Pretty impressive, don't you think??


* The previous list in no way reflects the skills my mother tried desperately to instill in me during my formative years. While I am a cracker-jack administrator, I have always said that I needed a personal maid. Sorry mom! *wink*

2 comments:

Mbdiamond said...

Oh Christina! That's so awesome... thanks for the laugh :P

Unknown said...

only plastic food???? I am impressed!!!!!!