Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a little update

Hello, my blog.
I have really missed you! The incident that happened in late August with the Hillsboro fiddler scared me off from posting for a while but I really need to let go and this is the place to do it! So here goes-
Chad is ALMOST finished working on "the new house" and I can't wait until he has time to keep himself insanely busy at the house where the rest of us live. The kids have even taken to calling the houses Daddy's house and mommy's house. Out of the mouthes of babes!
Rachel is doing well with Dr. Lisa and I am starting to see her employ some of the tactics she has been learning to get through the day easier. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
We had a crappy summer and early autumn for the Lawn Service (drought is a horrible thing) but it is finally picking up and all my bills are paid, the trucks are registered and I have even made an installment payment on my taxes! Gotta love the wood furnace, though. I LOVE that we dont' have to worry about buying oil!
Ben is my handsome boy, everyone says so, and he is doing well in school (once we get him into it!) His speech is coming along VERY slowly, and although he is much clearer on the day to day stuff, I worry deeply about him and pray that his frustration level stays low. I feel like he must have so much more to say and stories to tell, but it is just too hard at this point. Makes me cry sometimes.
.....and my Rebecca. What a blessing she is! She is talking up a storm, has a great attitude and is truly an individual. Thanks to her, Ben and she potty trained together this summer and there are no more diapers in the house! Hahaha! LOVE THAT!
She says yeah as two syllables (yee-ah) and just has the cutest little voice. Reminds me of Rachel at that age.
Well, lunch is cooking and my duties call. Been nice having you back. Hope to talk again soon! Love, Christina

No comments: