Sunday, September 20, 2009

First day of school


My little man is off to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He LOVES it!! And the best part? The bus of all things. His driver's name is Claire and she is a grandmother and an absolute sweetie. He grabs his lunchbox every morning and asks, "Me bus, mom? Me backpack?" Big frown if I have to tell him to wait until tomorrow. His teachers say he is doing very well and currently he is one of 5 boys in the class- no girls. I can't say enough about how proud I am to see him still so tiny yet so enthused about going to school. My handsome boy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww, Christina, he doesn't look so tiny anymore! I can't believe how much Ben has grown!! What a handsome little man! :)

Ian started school on Tuesdays and Thursdays also just last week. He missed Thursday because of a cold, but he LOVES it as well, and is so disappointed if it's not a school day.

I'm so glad to hear Ben is loving school too. I can't believe our little guys are getting so big!!

Lisa said...

Btw, Ian saw Ben's picture and was asking "who's that guy?". He loves Ben's lunchbox and hat too (is that a Spiderman hat, Lightning McQueen, or something else ?)