Monday, April 6, 2009

OMG So mad....

What a terrible PMS kinda day I had yesterday. I was mad at Chad (rightfully so) and at Ben (oh- he is DEFINITELY 2!) and Rachel (Who needs to be a role model when you can have so much fun getting in trouble with the two year old??) Everything put me on edge. I knew it was bad when my youngest daughter stood next to me with all the knowledge and experience of being 13 months old, extended her index finger, tensed her body, and leaned forward to yell," yadda dabba lalalalala!!" like she is yelling at someone. Talk about being a good role model. Yikes.
But then, when I was finally reduced to tears because the whole world was against me (yadda yadda yadda) my darling daughter came up to me and took my face in her hands. In the sweetest angel voice she began to sing one of her original songs. She is so special sometimes.

We appreciate you mama. We love what you do. You are the most special mama in the whole wide world and we appreciate you.

All in a beautiful sing-song voice. Ben then came up and gave me a big hug around the neck and planted a big kiss on my cheek. He then ran and got a tissue and came back and wiped my eyes with it. Rebecca, well, she chewed my a$$ again with the finger pointing which got me to laugh out loud. Do I have a great family or what?? Who can stay mad after that?

P.S.--But I will never take all three of them to Market Basket again!! --

No comments: