Friday, April 17, 2009

The joy of laundry

Hahahaha....just kidding.
I am never caught up with my laundry. This is a fact. Well, maybe I was after Rebecca was born and my parents were here taking care of me. (Gotta love mom!)

Anyhoo, yesterday I used almost an entire bottle of Shout on one load of laundry. It got down to the point that I had to hold the clothes up to keep the bottle vertical, KWIM? Took me FOREVER to get that one load in. It was a pastel load consisting of childrens clothes. Covered with mud, chocolate (love that Easter candy!) and various other food/drool remnants. Gotta love it.
As I was spraying my way to carpel tunnel, I thought about my DH (Dear Hubby) who got so frustrated at the amount of laundry not too long ago and decided to do all 8 loads in one day. Mr. Helpful. Didn't use so much as one spray of Shout, no Oxy, no bleach (regular or color-safe), just threw the clothes in, added detergent and set off to teach me a lesson. Can I tell you how many pieces of clothing he totalled? I was not pleased. You see, it may take me a while to actually DO the laundry, but when I do, I do it right. The clothes come out clean. I am happy, and for a maximum of 5 minutes my children look cared for. Let the mud fly!!!

No comments: