Thursday, May 27, 2010

Facebook snippets

From my oldest-- "My bus driver is back, mom. She was on vacation for 4 weeks.....but it seemed more like a month!" Gotta love kids!

From my youngest-- "mooooom! My brother pushed me!" Sounds plausable, except for the fact that everyone but us was still asleep! Silly girl!

My oldest is having her first sleepover here at the house tonight (I am tired already!) They just finished applying their mud masks and are out on the swing de-stressing while they dry. They are sooo excited!

R1 is off to school....B and R2 are with Dad going to Sam's club. The tv is off and a quiet has settled over the house. I know I should be doing paperwork, but I am too busy giggling and listening to the rain......... :)

Ben can do an "F"!!!! :) He has apraxia and a month ago couldn't even touch his top teeth to his bottom lip spontaneously or following a model. And now he can!! Yeah, Ben!!

Gulp...we bought a neighboring house as an investment.... a fixer........my mind has been racing all night. I am like a crazy person!!

Just got back from watching the kids dip their toes in the river (brrrrr!). They had a BLAST and I really enjoyed sitting in the sun watching them. What a great day!!

Spent the last 3 days building a beautiful new gate on the south end of the house so the kids can't accidentally let the dog out anymore.....He's a habitual offender, you know..........and what does Ben do this morning ?? Props it open!! AAARGH!

Just walked by my sliding glass door this morning-- someone stuck a piece of american cheese to it....Rebecca???? Gonna be a greaaaaaaat day. -___-

Whew! Forgot what humidity is like. Enjoyed a nice day outside building a fort with the kids :)

Kids think it is great-- snowing for April vacation! I, however, am less enthusiastic lol

Everyone is in bed but me. The TV is off. There is no sound in the house except my fingers on the keyboard. Bliss ♥

What has 4 wheels, 12 legs and giggles?? Give up? 6 women riding down the street on a golf cart in the middle of the night. Lordy, what a good time I had!!

My youngest just fascinates me. I could sit here just watching her and listening to her for days........................:)

No comments: